Body Concerns…

I have come a long way since I started this blog.  My body especially (just check out my body post last Aug)!  But I still am not where I want to be “looks” wise.  Now, I’m not too concerned about how I look, but more concerned on how I perform in my races…  Well, until I realized I should probably buy a triathon suit (see pic!).  This suit is tight fitting.  It’s made that way, so you can wear under your wetsuit for your swim, during your ride, and run in.  So no changing through the whole race.  My problem is, I want to look svelt in it, hahahaha!.  I know, I know, no one is going to be checking me out while I am swimming/biking/running while they are there doing the same thing!  I still can’t help to want to at least look like I’m an athlete and not a “soft” age grouper (which is exactly what I am!).

I’m gonna really try and focus more on my diet.  I need to make sure I am not succumbing to the cookies at Subway, the cake at work for birthday parties, and the 10 for 10 specials on candy at Kroger any longer!  Don’t get me wrong, I’m good 90% of the time!  Just need to fix the other 10%.

ok, post done 🙂

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Triathlons and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s