I really like The Training Studio. They are good people, I like the way they train, and they are also a Landsharks Multisport sponsor. If you wanna see what they’re about, and even looking for a good Run/Walk group for 2011, be sure to head down to their River Road location this weekend. Here are the details of the day:
Get Fit & Stay Fit with the Training Studio
Let The Training Studio show you how to work off those extra holiday calories. No gimmicks or quick fixes around here, just good, old-fashioned hard work. Join us for a fun-filled day of education, competition, door prizes and sweat!
What: Interactive Open House & Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
When: Saturday, January 8th
Where: The Training Studio, 1348 River road (our newest location)
Cost: $0, nada, zilch, on the house!
Tentative schedule of events:
- 7:45am: 60 min. group run or functional strength workout (your choice)
- 9:00am: Ribbon Cutting ceremony
- 9:15: Run/walk Group Presentation
- 9:45am: Run/walk group shirt pick-up/Registration
- 10:00am: TRX Challenge contest (upper & lower body)
- 11: 30 Break for lunch (Stop Lite)
- 12:30 – 2:30: 2 hour spinning session, sponsored by Louisville Landsharks