I’m so excited that this is out! It snuck up on me yesterday while I was checking out twitter updates. Someone had posted that they just ordered their copy. I guess that’s what I get for not submitting my email to be notified when it was available.
For those not in the know about Insanity: The Asylum, this is the follow up to Shaun T’s Insanity workout from Beachbody. Insanity was probably the hardest workout program I had ever done, but I saw big leaps in my fitness over 60 days. They have a fit test to judge your fitness (here are my results over the 60 days) so that you can see your improvements over the duration of the program.
Train like a pro. Play like a star in 30 days.
Winning the game, the race, the match starts now with INSANITY: THE ASYLUM™ workout program. Former track-and-field star Shaun T will push you to Dig Deeper® than ever with sports-specific training and drills inspired by pro athletes. During this 30-day program, he’ll push you to build your speed, coordination, agility, strength, and power. So on game day, you’ll have the unbeatable athletic edge.
Here’s what you get with INSANITY: THE ASYLUM:
6 Intense Workouts:
- Speed & Agility: Get quick on your feet—fast, with this intense cardio workout. (45 minutes)
- Vertical Plyo: Jump higher than ever with this lower-body training routine. (40 minutes)
- Relief: Stretch out to build long, lean muscle and increase your flexibility. (25 minutes)
- Strength: Increase your strength and power by cross-training with weights and resistance. (50 minutes)
- Back to Core: Build the rock-solid core, glutes, and hamstrings for the explosive power you’ll need to play and dominate at an elite level. (45 minutes)
- Game Day: Put your new sports skills to the test with this cross-training workout. (60 minutes)
Plus, sports-inspired training tools:
Agility Ladder: Build strength and agility by using this portable ladder to sharpen your focus and your form.
Speed Rope: Improve your foot speed and endurance with this ultimate training secret.
ASYLUM Workout Calendar: Check it each day to cross-train like a professional athlete.
Guide Playbook: Map out your 30-day transformation with this smart step-by-step guide.
Eat to Win Nutrition Plan: Follow meals and tips used by Shaun T and you’ll be ready for game day—every day.
And receive 2 FREE bonus workouts:
- Sports Performance Assessment: Discover the improvements you’ve made in your fitness and skills with this performance measurement tool. (25 minutes)
- Overtime: Add this 15-minute monster to any Asylum workout to see if you’ve still got game.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Go from Average to Elite in 30 Days or your money back.
The picture on the left is of the “Deluxe” package that includes the Pull Up bar, and Pull Up Assist Bands, as well as extra elastic band set, and an extra workout not included in the Base Package.
Cost for the Base Package is $90, and Deluxe is $180. Head over to http://www.coachfoland.com to get yours.